Do you ever wonder how words have a way of changing with the times to mean something other than what it was to begin with. Like the word Peep, back in the day, a Peep was this! Today Peep means this! Here is another kind of Peep for you! There are other words I found that have a new meaning, here are some janky slang definitions for you to learn to be hip!
1. Wet – adj. Synonymous with “dope” or “cool.”
Man, that Lamborghini is so wet!
2. Pinner – adj. Somebody being screwed over by someone or something.
It was so pinner when I walked into class a few seconds late and got marked tardy.
3. Janky – adj. Something that is unstable, untrustworthy or otherwise sketchy or overall smitty.
The school bathrooms are so janky early in the morning.
4. Troll – noun. A person who does something soley for the purpose of angering others.
You know, I really think that Glenn Beck is the biggest troll of all.
5. Cutty – adj. Sneaky.
We were cutty drinking in the locker rooms before the rally.
6. Yadadamean – expression. Colloquialism for “You know what I’m saying?”
I feel like we should take a road trip, yadadamean?
7. Washed – adj. Something that is boring or otherwise uncool.
I watched Spongebob all last weekend, so washed.
8. Steezin’ – adj. A portmanteau of “style” and “ease.”
He thinks he’s so steezin’ because he cruises around in his Prius.
OK, so now that we understand each other better, I will try and stay “wet” on this topic! I found a real Jewel for you to ponder or maybe you’ll like these Jewels!